Nothing has ever shown that "a want to attack and try to kill an armed police officer" is one of the side effects of getting high. In fact, it literally makes you want to do the exact opposite thing. Like sleep.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- The Only Takeaway From The ‘Insecure’ Finale Is That Lawrence Is No Catch
- That Time I Almost Stabbed A Couple Rednecks Who Saw My Headwrap And Assumed I Was Muslim
- This Clip Of Zara Larsson Covering Beyonce Is Peak Mayonnaise, And Harper’s Bazaar Is Petty For Sharing It
- Confessions of a Bad Dad on the Eve of My Second Child
- Why So Many Liberal White Guys Just Can’t Admit The Election Was About Race, Explained
- I Dont Know How I’m Supposed To Feel About Kanye
- I’m Team Issa Over Team Lawrence, Because Issa Reminds Me Of Me
- On Insecure’s Revolutionary (And Real) Depictions Of Young Black People Having Sex
- Mark Lilla’s “The End Of Identity Liberalism” Is The Whitest Thing I’ve Ever Read
- Hey Y’all, Oprah Called Me.