Nothing has ever shown that "a want to attack and try to kill an armed police officer" is one of the side effects of getting high. In fact, it literally makes you want to do the exact opposite thing. Like sleep.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- 10 Non-Singing Ass Singers That People Swear Can Sing
- Will There Ever Be A Lemonade Moment For Black Men? (If So, Who Will Create It?)
- Ask Agatha: “Is My Girlfriend Just Not That Into Me Anymore?”
- How The Reaction To Larry Wilmore’s “Nigga” Drop At The WHCD Was Peak White Tears, Explained
- DC Is Black As Fuck. Which Must Suck If You’re A Racist On Vacation There.
- 10 Life Lessons I’ve Learned From Watching Black Movies
- Maybe Black People Aren’t Feeling Bernie Sanders Because We’re Tired Of People Saying We Should Be
- Jagged Edge Is Better Than 112. Here’s Why.
- Dear White People Who Write Things: Here’s How To Write About Beyonce’s Lemonade
- Drake’s VIEWS Is A Sadder, Colder, And Worse Version Of Every Drake Album