Nothing has ever shown that "a want to attack and try to kill an armed police officer" is one of the side effects of getting high. In fact, it literally makes you want to do the exact opposite thing. Like sleep.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Freddie Gray’s Black Life Just Did Not Matter Enough
- Ask Agatha: “How Do You Give Oscar-Worthy Head?” And What To Wear To Boat Parties
- “Watch Parties” Are Stupid, Boring, Useless, And Stupid, So Stop Having Them And Inviting Me To Them
- Dear Michelle Obama, We Will Miss You.
- American Racism: From the ‘Hood to the Precinct
- Why The Pro-Colorism Smoochr Dating Site Is Actually A Great Thing, Explained
- How Taylor Swift Is The Most Dangerous Type Of White Woman, Explained
- Donald Trump’s Nomination Acceptance Speech Scared The Shit Out My Wife
- A Story About Charles Kinsey, My New (White) Neighbors, And The Racial Politics Of Calling The Police
- Confession: I Love My Baby Daughter, But I (Probably) Hate Your Baby