Many people thought Dave Chappelle was crazy to walk away from a huge contract for his show, Chappelle's Show. At first, I did too. Now I get it.
Tagged “tv set”
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Moving Day
- Shut Up, Spades Players. You’re Not That Cool, And You’re Ruining Game Night
- The Dos And Don’ts Of Sending And Receiving Nude Pics
- Why The Flats Are The Best Part Of Chicken Wings (Yes, Better Than The Drums), Explained
- How Hotep Thinking Like Erykah Badu’s Robs Black Children Of Their Childhoods
- Why I Kinda, Sorta Hate It When Black People Call Other Black People “King” And “Queen”
- Working From Home Just Might Be That Bullshit
- 10 Things White People Don’t Really Seem To Give A Fuck About
- 10 Non-Singing Ass Singers That People Swear Can Sing