Because it can never be too early to teach The Black-ass Baby Person how to survive in America
Tagged “the color purple”
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- A Prayer For Parents Who Let Their Kids Wear Shorts To School When It’s Cold Outside
- Is 2016 The Beginning Of The End For Drake?
- How I Got $26,000 in Debt in Less Than 72 Hours
- Things To Consider When Starting Therapy
- The Unfinished Business of The First Black President
- 30 Reasons Why Your Favorite Team Won’t Win An NBA Championship (…And 30 Ways They Can)
- Your Handy Homecoming Survival Guide
- Twitter And The 2016 Presidential Debate: A Match Made In Hell
- Guilty Or Not, Derrick Rose Is Rape Culture Personified
- A Quick Analysis of Tributes To The Dead Homies