VH1 finally premiered The Breaks. And it was dope. Now if VH1 would kindly finish the damn story I'd appreciate it.
Tagged “the breaks”
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- The Best And Blackest Part Of Jesse Williams’ Speech Was An Indictment Of Black Men
- Jesse Williams is Brilliant
- Why Brexit Should Scare The Shit Out Of You, Explained
- Yeah, I’m Finished With The Black Suffering Trauma Porn Of Orange Is The New Black
- Ask Agatha: The Rationale Behind “Ghosting” On A Relationship, Explained
- Abigail Fisher, The Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon Of Average White Women, Loses
- The Increasingly Inane And Problematic Obsession With Ayesha Curry, Explained
- Why I Laughed At My Best Friend For Crying At His Wedding (And Then Cried At My Own)
- Freddie Gray Joins The List Of Murdered Black People Who No One Actually Murdered, Apparently
- Wendy Bell, The White Privilege Turducken, Is Back With A Bucket Of Freshly Squeezed White Tears