VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Foods Your Bitch Ass Better Not Bring To A Memorial Day Cookout
- Jared Kushner Is A Thug
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Five Things Having A Pregnant Wife Has Taught Me
- Snoop Dogg Is Still Gangbanging So Hopefully We Won’t Have To Go Through That. I Guess.
- I’m Scared That My Hundreds Of Unanswered Emails, Facebook Messages, And Texts Will Come To Life One Day, Band Together, And Kill Me
- Am I A Blerd? Are You A Blerd? What Makes One A Blerd?
- When To Stop Online Dating And Embrace Becoming An Occasionally Slutty Cat Lady Auntie
- Will I Attend Your Memorial Day Cookout, Or Nah? (A Flowchart)
- America Owes Bresha Meadows A Debt That Will Never Be Paid