I'm kind, smart, and important. I might also be too old to get my first tattoo.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- The Wash, Rinse, and Repeat of Being Black In America Today
- Four Simple And Practical Things Black People Can Do So White People Won’t Be So Gotdamn Fucking Scared Of Us
- On Social Media and Real Life Virtual Friendships
- Atlanta Episode 4: “The Streisand Effect” Recap
- “Blue Lives” Don’t Matter Because Blue Lives Don’t Exist
- 10 Breakups That Would Totally Absolutely Devastate Black America More Than Brangelina’s
- VSB Meets Luvvie (And We’re All Judging You If You Don’t Buy I’m Judging You)
- Shitty Candies That Trump Voters Can And Should Claim Instead Of Skittles
- The Seattle Seahawks Are Some Bitches. I’m Actively Rooting Against Them All Season.
- Police Pull White Chick Over. She Gets Out and Dances To Future (and Drake). Lives.