I never watched The Wire. Until now.
Tagged “stringer bell”
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Where “Becky” Comes From, And Why It’s Not Racist, Explained
- Dear White People Who Write Things: Here’s How To Write About Beyonce’s Lemonade
- Akiba Solomon Is A Writing Ass Chick We Love
- Dudes Read “Mean Tweets” About Women To Their Faces and My Feelings Got Hurt.
- For Bald Black Men Trying To Find The Right Razor And The Ladies Who Love Them.
- White Tears, Explained, For White People Who Don’t Get It
- The Easiest And Quickest Way To Make A Bunch Of White People Mad At You (Hint: Just Say “No”)
- A Case For Why Lebron James (And Not Stephen Curry) Is Still The NBA’s Best Player
- Group Dinners At Restaurants Are Never Fun, And We Need To Stop Having Them
- Three Thoughts About Leslie Jones, SNL, And Black Comedy In Front Of White People