So what about the actual movie?
Tagged “slave revolt”
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- America Is A Big-Ass Alternative Fact
- 10 Reasons I’m Very Excited To Be Here About BET’s “The New Edition Story”
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Men Just Don’t Trust Women. And This Is A Problem
- 8 Thoughts After Finishing Bobby Brown’s Good But Messy-Ass Memoir
- 10 Reasons Donald Glover Was Right About Migos’ “Bad and Boujee”
- Damon At The Schomburg In Harlem, VSB In NYC, And “WingChick”
- How To Make White People Uncomfortable As An Act of Grace and Mercy
- Where “Becky” Comes From, And Why It’s Not Racist, Explained
- Its Time To Stop Allowing Ourselves To Be Seduced By Shitty White Women