While the name Redskin still exists in professional sports, a tshirt mockup of a "Caucasians" team is a no go for many. WTF?
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
The hardest transition for ppl was figuring out when to immediately cease wearing anything FUBU...there was always that one kid that would walk into class and get that look, and then he's like "oh...missed the FUBU retirement day"
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Last Night, Empire Pushed Ridiculous To New Levels (5,114)
- Dear Howard Homecoming Weekend: I Hate You (3,972)
- They Took Brooklyn And They Took R&B, But We Can’t Let White People Take Shea Butter Too (2,683)
- The 10 Blackest Moments Of 2015 (…So Far, At Least) (858)
- 6 Thoughts I Had While Listening to Fetty Wap’s Self-Titled Debut Album (508)
- A Recurring Dream About Lupita Nyong’o And I Standing In Line At An Omelet Station (187)
- Why You Should Probably Stop Referring To “Women” As “Females,” Explained (154)
- 10 Things You Need To Know If You Ever Play Spades (140)
- Ask Agatha: How Can Women Tell If A Man’s “Packing”? (130)
- DC: REMINISCE | HOWARD HOMECOMING AND HURRICANE JOAQUIN EDITION! | Saturday, October 3 (107)