Does being well-educated and well-to-do insulate you from a world of blatant racism? Survey Says? No.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Movies That Make My Eyes Sweat Even Though I’m Super Hardbody Real and Stuff.
- Beyonce Is The New Black: The 10 Blackest Moments In Beyonce’s “Formation” Video
- Does Kanye West Suck At Music Now?
- The Agony Of Being A Kanye West Fan In 2016
- My Daughter, My Valentine.
- Underrated Moment in Black History: When Bobby & Whitney Set The Bar for Black Love
- Complex’s “Best of” Lists Are Garbage
- A Primer On Bitchassness Courtesy of Love & Hip Hop New York
- This Painting Of Ben Carson And Jesus in Ben Carson’s Home Is The Blackest Thing I’ve Ever Seen This Week
- If Beyoncé Has Gone Full Black, I’m Here For It.