Hey Otis, seems like nobody is coming to see Boyz II Men either.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- What I’ve Learned (And What I’m Learning) A Year After My Divorce
- 10 Things You Need To Know If You’re a White Woman Who Wants to Date The Type of Black Man Who’s Only Dated Black Women
- Dear White People Who Believe They’re Victims Of Racial Oppression: You Are Wrong, You Are Dumb, And I Hate You
- 10 Most Ridiculous Parts About The Scene’s “Why Did You Cheat?” Video
- “Black People Would Be Wealthy If We Stopped Buying Jordans And Weave” Has Always Been And Will Always Be Bullshit
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- The 10 Worst Drinks Black People Ever Thought It Was Cool To Drink
- I Don’t Want The Obamas To Ever Come Back
- Why We (Men) Don’t Write About Our Sex Lives
- Lemonade Didn’t Win Album Of The Year Because White People Don’t Know How To Not Be White People