We're all shit collectors. Some of us collect more shit, some collect less. But we all collect shit. And a sizable percentage of the shit we collect has passed its point of usefulness
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- 10 Non-Singing Ass Singers That People Swear Can Sing
- Foods Your Bitch Ass Better Not Bring To A Memorial Day Cookout
- Ludacris Has Ludicrous Hospitality Rider Requirements And We Need To Talk About This!
- Will There Ever Be A Lemonade Moment For Black Men? (If So, Who Will Create It?)
- Ask Agatha: “Is My Girlfriend Just Not That Into Me Anymore?”
- Maybe Black People Aren’t Feeling Bernie Sanders Because We’re Tired Of People Saying We Should Be
- DC Is Black As Fuck. Which Must Suck If You’re A Racist On Vacation There.
- How The Reaction To Larry Wilmore’s “Nigga” Drop At The WHCD Was Peak White Tears, Explained
- 10 Life Lessons I’ve Learned From Watching Black Movies
- Jagged Edge Is Better Than 112. Here’s Why.