A change has come. Mostly.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Moving Day
- Why Paris Dennard Needs To Catch The Fade In The Worst Possible Way
- The World’s 10 Greatest Enunciating-Ass Negroes, Ranked
- Working From Home Just Might Be That Bullshit
- 10 Things White People Don’t Really Seem To Give A Fuck About
- Why We Joined Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), Explained
- The Problem With #TeamLawrence, Explained
- Angela Valdes Gotta Go. Along With Everybody Else But Tasha and Tommy. Kthxbi.
- Coward With Terminal Brain Cancer Jumps Out Of Government-Funded Death Bed To Kill Other Sick People