According to the AP, the NFL received a copy of the Ray Rice video in April, before handing down his penalty for mollywopping his wife, janay Palmer. Allegedly, the NFL has no knowledge of ever receiving the video. Sounds like the NFL is lying. What else could they be lying about?
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
The hardest transition for ppl was figuring out when to immediately cease wearing anything FUBU...there was always that one kid that would walk into class and get that look, and then he's like "oh...missed the FUBU retirement day"
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Six Foolproof And Effective Things To Do To Bring Atheists Back To The Lord
- A Line By Line Breakdown Of The Text Sent By Victor Cruz’s Fiancee
- The New Negro And The Lost Art Of Shutting The Fuck Up
- Why Would NY Mag Hire A White Writer To Write On The President’s Relationship With Black People?
- Hey! Let’s Talk About Vasectomies!
- What Rihanna Really Meant When She Called Rachel Dolezal A “Hero”
- Visions Of Pappyhood
- Ask Agatha: “I Can’t Stop Stalking My Ex On Instagram!”
- Why The Kayak-Eating Bear Is The Blackest Thing I’ve Ever Seen This Week
- Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2: Episode 5 Recap