Peter did Peter things. Cisco did Cisco things. Yandy has the worst family ever. Just another day on Love & Hip Hop New York.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Why Paris Dennard Needs To Catch The Fade In The Worst Possible Way
- Moving Day
- The World’s 10 Greatest Enunciating-Ass Negroes, Ranked
- 10 Things White People Don’t Really Seem To Give A Fuck About
- Working From Home Just Might Be That Bullshit
- Why We Joined Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), Explained
- Defending And Excusing Problematic Black Men Aint Love, It’s Low Expectations
- Trump Administration To Tackle Affirmative Action And Keep White Women Out Of College
- Watching “Tha Crossroads” As An Adult