Perhaps someone should buy some yarn today -- while Black, of course -- and test if "Crocheting while Black" is a crime as well.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
The hardest transition for ppl was figuring out when to immediately cease wearing anything FUBU...there was always that one kid that would walk into class and get that look, and then he's like "oh...missed the FUBU retirement day"
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Raven-Symone Is Full Of Shit Because Someone Named “Watermelondrea” Would DEFINITELY Get Hired
- Ask Agatha: Club Cockblocking Strategies And Perceived Single Black Man Shortages
- Bisexual People Are Tired of Your Shit: A Beginner’s Course in Non-Normative Queer Life
- The Best Argument For Why Morehouse And HBCUs Matter You’ll Ever Read
- A Question About Friendships, Obligations, And Moderate Levels Of Aintshitness
- The New Negro And The Lost Art Of Shutting The Fuck Up
- Six Reasons Why Black Ink Crew Is The Realest Reality Show Ever
- Six Foolproof And Effective Things To Do To Bring Atheists Back To The Lord
- Cosmopolitan Was Right: The Kardashians Are The “First Family” America Deserves
- A Line By Line Breakdown Of The Text Sent By Victor Cruz’s Fiancee