It's fucking awesome that Blackness is so pervasive and panoptic that Soledad O'Brien and Kevin Garnett check the same race box on the census.
Tagged “jumping the broom”
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
The hardest transition for ppl was figuring out when to immediately cease wearing anything FUBU...there was always that one kid that would walk into class and get that look, and then he's like "oh...missed the FUBU retirement day"
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Dear Howard Homecoming Weekend: I Hate You (3,157)
- Last Night, Empire Pushed Ridiculous To New Levels (1,980)
- They Took Brooklyn And They Took R&B, But We Can’t Let White People Take Shea Butter Too (732)
- That Time I Decided To Move To Los Angeles To Chase My Dreams (570)
- The 10 Blackest Moments Of 2015 (…So Far, At Least) (439)
- 6 Thoughts I Had While Listening to Fetty Wap’s Self-Titled Debut Album (226)
- Why You Should Probably Stop Referring To “Women” As “Females,” Explained (126)
- A Recurring Dream About Lupita Nyong’o And I Standing In Line At An Omelet Station (116)
- Ask Agatha: How Can Women Tell If A Man’s “Packing”? (81)
- The Weirdest Shit That’ll Happen To You While You Have A Pregnant-Ass Wife, Ranked (74)