Die, New Black! Die!
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
You know how some people willingly hang those wooden placards in their home with sayings like, "DREAM"/"FAMILY"/"RELAX" written in pastels? This video was the "DANCE LIKE NOBODY"S WATCHING/LOVE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HURT" version, taken out of its natural Homegoods habitat for the world to see.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Yeah, If You’re Still An R. Kelly Fan In 2015 You Just Might Be A Worse Person Than R. Kelly
- The Miseducation is Overrated: A Wakeup Call to my Teenage Self
- Why Bernie Sanders Is Blacker Than You
- Malia And Sasha Obama At The Turkey Pardoning Is The Blackest Thing That Ever Happened This Week
- Cuffing While Celibate: Blocking The Box and The Ex
- Idris Elba Deserves To Be James Bond, Because They Both Have Fuckboy Tendencies
- Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 Reunion Part I Recap
- Guys, Here’s Why You Need To Make Your Own Damn Plate At Thanksgiving Dinner
- Laquan McDonald And The Slow Death Of Black Joy
- President Obama’s “Folks Wanna Pop Off” Is The Blackest Thing That Ever Happened This Week