VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- America’s Love Affair With Immoral And Mediocre-Ass White Men Will Be Its Downfall
- Hi Everyone. I Had An Aortic Aneurysm Last Weekend, Which Is As Deadly And Fucking Scary As It Sounds
- What I’ve Learned (And What I’m Learning) A Year After My Divorce
- 10 Things You Need To Know If You’re a White Woman Who Wants to Date The Type of Black Man Who’s Only Dated Black Women
- Everything Makes Sense If You Accept That White People Just Want Everyone And Everything Dead
- Why We (Men) Don’t Write About Our Sex Lives
- VSB in Atlanta Recap: Meetups, Panels, #ObamaDay, and Thangs
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Dear White People Who Believe They’re Victims Of Racial Oppression: You Are Wrong, You Are Dumb, And I Hate You
- The 10 Worst Drinks Black People Ever Thought It Was Cool To Drink