It deserves all the nominations. Every nomination ever.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Freddie Gray’s Black Life Just Did Not Matter Enough
- “Watch Parties” Are Stupid, Boring, Useless, And Stupid, So Stop Having Them And Inviting Me To Them
- Ask Agatha: “How Do You Give Oscar-Worthy Head?” And What To Wear To Boat Parties
- How Taylor Swift Is The Most Dangerous Type Of White Woman, Explained
- Why The Pro-Colorism Smoochr Dating Site Is Actually A Great Thing, Explained
- Dear Michelle Obama, We Will Miss You.
- VSB DNC Day Three Open Thread
- American Racism: From the ‘Hood to the Precinct
- Donald Trump’s Nomination Acceptance Speech Scared The Shit Out My Wife
- President Obama’s “Folks Wanna Pop Off” Is The Blackest Thing That Ever Happened This Week