In most rap groups, there’s a stand out emcee who is the face of the franchise, but we’re not talking about that. We’re talking about the other guy in the group.
Tagged “geto boys”
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Moving Day
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- The World’s 10 Greatest Enunciating-Ass Negroes, Ranked
- Working From Home Just Might Be That Bullshit
- Why We Joined Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), Explained
- 10 Things White People Don’t Really Seem To Give A Fuck About
- Insecure Season 2 Episode 2 Recap: “Hella Questions”
- Defending And Excusing Problematic Black Men Aint Love, It’s Low Expectations
- I Thought Day Parties Were Dumb And Too “Millennial” Until I Had One Of My Own
- How to be Internet “Famous” and Day Job Anonymous at the Same Damn Time