No posts found.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Root For LaVar Ball If You Want To, But Just Know You’re Rooting For A Piece Of Shit
- Will I Attend Your Memorial Day Cookout, Or Nah? (A Flowchart)
- What’s Your Criteria for Determining if an R&B Singer Can “Sing”?
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Ok, I’ll Admit It: I Kinda Sorta Want A Romper Now
- A Petty Ranking of the Most Annoying Types of Co-Workers
- The Christian Way To Respond To The Murder Of Terence Crutcher Isn’t Forgiveness. It’s Fury.
- 10 Randomly Specific Things Specific To Blackness That Always Tickle The Hell Out Of Me
- The More Racist I Get, The More White People Love Me, And I Don’t Know How I Feel About This!
- Where Does Dru Hill Fit In The Pantheon of Great Male R&B Groups?