It's crucial to make sure you're not Black anymore before you get back behind the wheel. Do not cut corners here.
Tagged “driving while black”
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- 10 Breakups That Would Totally Absolutely Devastate Black America More Than Brangelina’s
- On Social Media and Real Life Virtual Friendships
- Four Simple And Practical Things Black People Can Do So White People Won’t Be So Gotdamn Fucking Scared Of Us
- VSB Meets Luvvie (And We’re All Judging You If You Don’t Buy I’m Judging You)
- The Wash, Rinse, and Repeat of Being Black In America Today
- Atlanta Episode 4: “The Streisand Effect” Recap
- Why The Flats Are The Best Part Of Chicken Wings (Yes, Better Than The Drums), Explained
- “Blue Lives” Don’t Matter Because Blue Lives Don’t Exist
- Shitty Candies That Trump Voters Can And Should Claim Instead Of Skittles
- The Seattle Seahawks Are Some Bitches. I’m Actively Rooting Against Them All Season.