I know America doesn't care. America keeps telling me it doesn't and I keep hoping it does. But I know the truth. I thought I was Malcolm X. It turns out that I am Hazel E.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Moving Day
- Why We Joined Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), Explained
- The World’s 10 Greatest Enunciating-Ass Negroes, Ranked
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Working From Home Just Might Be That Bullshit
- 10 Things White People Don’t Really Seem To Give A Fuck About
- Defending And Excusing Problematic Black Men Aint Love, It’s Low Expectations
- Trump Administration To Tackle Affirmative Action And Keep White Women Out Of College
- Insecure Season 2 Episode 2 Recap: “Hella Questions”
- Three Non-Football Reasons Why Baltimore Would Be The Best City For Colin Kaepernick