Half of my family is white. But I have stopped talking about race with them. Because I love them.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
The hardest transition for ppl was figuring out when to immediately cease wearing anything FUBU...there was always that one kid that would walk into class and get that look, and then he's like "oh...missed the FUBU retirement day"
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Dear Howard Homecoming Weekend: I Hate You (7,136)
- Last Night, Empire Pushed Ridiculous To New Levels (6,971)
- They Took Brooklyn And They Took R&B, But We Can’t Let White People Take Shea Butter Too (3,409)
- The 10 Blackest Moments Of 2015 (…So Far, At Least) (1,197)
- That Time I Decided To Move To Los Angeles To Chase My Dreams (821)
- 6 Thoughts I Had While Listening to Fetty Wap’s Self-Titled Debut Album (712)
- A Recurring Dream About Lupita Nyong’o And I Standing In Line At An Omelet Station (263)
- Why You Should Probably Stop Referring To “Women” As “Females,” Explained (234)
- 10 Things You Need To Know If You Ever Play Spades (209)
- Ask Agatha: How Can Women Tell If A Man’s “Packing”? (195)