We're wise to your ways, Darth Becky. And Darth Susan. And Darth Brad.
Tagged “dangerous white people”
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Can We All Agree that DJ Khaled is the Best Human Being in all of Hip-Hop?
- Bill Cosby Wants to Hold Town Halls on Sexual Assault and the Law. Bruh.
- How Information Overload Turns Into Writer’s Block
- On The Vital And Audacious Rage Of Valerie Castile, The Newest Member Of The “Fucked Up Mother’s Club”
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Facebook Banned Me For Writing “N*gger” In A Piece About Racism, While Emails Calling Me “N*gger” Still Sit In My Inbox
- 5 Birthday Gifts for the Toddler Who Has Everything
- Prodigy Lived His Entire Life In Pain, And I Hope He Finally Has The Peace His Music Gave Me
- “Return of The Mack” Is The Best Song Ever That Nobody Acknowledges Is The Best Song Ever
- This Man Cooking On A File Cabinet Grill Is The Blackest Thing I’ve Ever Seen This Week