Moniece goes apeshit on Amanda, Masika becomes even more annoying, and Berg does more Berg stuff plus more in episode 8 of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- 10 Non-Singing Ass Singers That People Swear Can Sing
- Foods Your Bitch Ass Better Not Bring To A Memorial Day Cookout
- Why Black People Care So Damn Much About Potato Salad, Explained
- Maybe Black People Aren’t Feeling Bernie Sanders Because We’re Tired Of People Saying We Should Be
- Ludacris Has Ludicrous Hospitality Rider Requirements And We Need To Talk About This!
- Bell Biv Devoe’s “Poison” Is The Most 90s Song Of All Time!
- 10 Completely Separate Times Nia Long Proved She’s The Best And Baddest Actress Who Ever Lived
- Will There Ever Be A Lemonade Moment For Black Men? (If So, Who Will Create It?)
- Where “Becky” Comes From, And Why It’s Not Racist, Explained
- Dear White People Who Write Things: Here’s How To Write About Beyonce’s Lemonade