Over the weekend, The Fappening returned to our internet screens. Panama ponders the age old question, "what does it all mean?"
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- I Can’t Root For The Knicks Anymore If Derrick Rose Is On Our Team
- Sherry Hall (AKA “Officer Becky”) And How The “Big, Bad, (Black) Dude” Is America’s Boogeyman
- Atlanta Episode 5: “Nobody Beats The Biebs” Recap
- Mary J. Blige Singing To Hillary Clinton About Police Brutality Is As Awesome(ly Horrible) As It Sounds.
- Yeah, Usher…Ummm…Maybe That Wasn’t The Best Sweatshirt Slogan Choice
- Nouns Black Men Use In Place Of Names To Greet And Acknowledge Each Other, Ranked
- Why You Should Probably Stop Referring To “Women” As “Females,” Explained
- Michelle Obama’s Embrace Of Feckless War Criminal George Bush Is The Blackest Thing That Ever Happened Last Week
- Cancel The Debates, The Choice Is Clear; Clinton Vs Trump Is A Bucket Of Prune Juice Vs A Bucket Of Shit
- Four Simple And Practical Things Black People Can Do So White People Won’t Be So Gotdamn Fucking Scared Of Us