Panama thinks that despite what we see on LHH Hollywood, Teairra Mari should be a superstar. He really means it. Seriously.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- How Being Ashy In Public Is Actually Underrated, Explained
- An Ode To DeVante Swing On His Birthday
- Why Luke Cage Is The Hero Black America Needs Right Now
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture Is The Blackest Thing Iâ€™ve Ever Seen This Weekâ€¦and Ever
- Atlanta Episode 5: “Nobody Beats The Biebs” Recap
- I Can’t Root For The Knicks Anymore If Derrick Rose Is On Our Team
- Sherry Hall (AKA “Officer Becky”) And How The “Big, Bad, (Black) Dude” Is America’s Boogeyman
- Mary J. Blige Singing To Hillary Clinton About Police Brutality Is As Awesome(ly Horrible) As It Sounds.
- Yeah, Usher…Ummm…Maybe That Wasn’t The Best Sweatshirt Slogan Choice
- Nouns Black Men Use In Place Of Names To Greet And Acknowledge Each Other, Ranked