So today is the last day of this week we (mostly) dedicated to our 5-year anniversary. Every so often we do this here on VSB. It seems like we’ve been fortunate to still have new folks come into the fold on occasion and establish themselves in the comments or just lurk and enjoy the show.
But, sometimes, its good to know who you’re talking to. Y’all know what it is. Since it’s really not just about what you’re talking about but who you’re talking to, I figure that to round out the week, we should do a roll call…
So here’s how we’re gonna do it.
Drop your locale (if you want to…this stalker sh*t is real outchea), and perhaps a couple interesting facts about yourself. We all pretend we’re friends in our heads anyway, so ain’t no thang but a chicken wang. Some of y’all have done this before…some of y’all are too cool to do this…
…but, even with all of the stuff some folks put out there, there are still some thangs we could all learn.
Like…I’m Panama and y’all all know I’m in the District and that I’ve got a descendent. But you may not know that I have enough siblings to make Mormons jealous. I also…
…you know what…I’m trippin.
How about just like 5 interesting things about yourself. How about that.
I’d drop them here but I think I’ve shared them all on this site. But I’ll attempt to come up with some anyway tomorrow.
That’s how much I love you all. And that’s just the kind of guy I am.
Because I loooooooooooooooooove you.
Wait…I got some…facts.
1. I used to iron my money. Seriously. #drugdealerswag
2. I was once an unknowing accomplice in a Valentine’s Day robbery of a grocery store by one of my best friends as she shoplifted her boyfriend’s gifts. I didn’t know until she got back in the car, opened up her coat and unloaded about $100 worth of items from our local grocery store. And, she didn’t offer me anything. Lesson? Never trust a chick who tells you she needs some pads but asks you to wait in the car.
3. Y’all remember when folks were buying jerseys? Yeah. I got about 20 throwbacks. None of which I’ve worn more than like twice. I’m sure I’m one of those folks with a jersey of somebody who didn’t exist. I need to get rid of them. Anybody want a Magic Johnson MSU jersey?
4. I have not one piercing nor a tattoo. I want to get my ears pierced and I want a sleeve. I just work for one of those places that would frown upon either. I’M STIFLED. GIVE US FREE.
5. Speaking of ironing money, being a southerner, I actually used to get my pants creased to high hell. All the SoCal and southern folks remember the creased Dickies. Yeah, that was me. I’ve come a long way.
Y’all got five random facts.
Tell us about you.
The floor is yours.
You too lurkers.