Since we’ve started doing this site, the concept of sleeping with somebody on the first night has come up various times and in various ways. Even in Monday’s post, the idea that a woman who gives it up on the first night being a ho came up. I tend to disagree with this sentiment but many men and women alike (though its more women who feel like this) think that a woman who’s tossing the drawz on the floor within 4 hours of the beginning of a date just might be a tad loose.
Being the defining information source that we are here at VSB.com, I figured we may as well discuss what’s really hood about giving it up on the first night. Does this make you a trollop? Or merely a woman who knows what she wants out of life?
If a man gives it up on the first night…does anybody even care or should he be saving his special parts for a special lady?!
Special parts is funny.
The most scientific way to determine whether or not giving it up on the first night is a good or bad is to do a simple cost-benefit analysis – pros and cons, if you will.
- Duh, you get some on the first night – how can you not respect somebody who gives you what you really want in the first place? i mean the sole goal of most dating is to hopefully see somebody naked at some point, and voila, you get that front and center.
- It’s one hell of an icebreaker - Most dates begin with a little bit of awkwardness as a couple attempts to get to know one another. What better way to research somebody than to, ya know, search someone? If you can’t find anything else to talk about after you see each other naked, then you only cost yourself one date and you can go on about your lives. Woohoo for brevity of wackness.
- Everybody’s happy - Wouldn’t the world be a better place if everybody was just happier in general? And here we have two people who are generally happier because they let their hormones do all of the work for them. You can’t beat physiology. You just can’t.
- You save money - Do you realize how much money you can save by taking the first date to the boudoir instead of the movies? What with ticket prices and popcorn going through the roof these days, he/she is probably SAVING you at least 40 bucks, minus the cost of some condoms (safety first people!). I mean it is a recession and all. Savings are not to be looked at lightly.
- Full information – Women will know what they’re working with and whether or not to keep dude employed or fire him on the spot for being under qualified.
- They gave it up on the first night - to quote the late great Tupac, “baby I don’t want it if its that easy”. Though chances are I probably do, I’m still wondering how many other men have run up in you with minimal effort. I’ll spend the next day wondering if it took the last guy 4 hours and dinner or should I have just pulled out my schlong, put it on your shoulder and said, “you know what to do.” Could be none; could be 100. Nobody wants to think about stuff like that.
- For women, it can be nervewracking – I’m guessing since most women tend to spend a lot of time hoping that the men they went out with are still interested in general, I can only guess that knowing he has little yet to aspire to would send the anxiety to N.A.S.A. like levels. Will he call? Does he still like me? Will he think I’m a tramp? What woman really wants to spend her time doing that when there is food to cook and dishes to wash. I kid. I kid.
- Ain’t had time to get tested – In today’s day and age of disease and infection, sleeping with somebody too quickly poses way too many risks. Everybody with herpes isn’t riding horses and smiling. Some people actually hate having STDs.
- Hard to top - If you do it all on the first date, what is there really to look forward to for the next date? As far as dude’s concerned, every nights a Blockbuster Night. I imagine it would suck to be trying to get to know somebody who kept asking about what color panties you had on.
So, what say you? Do the pros outweigh the cons? Are there more pros and cons?
What’s the verdict?
-VSB P aka THE ARSONIST aka TANGLE JIG P
Admin. Note: For those persons in the DC area or coming to DC for the Inauguration, my club is having The Wonderfull Party hosting by Bobbito Garcia and DJ Spinna on Monday, January 19th. It’s a dance party featuring nothing but Stevie Wonder music. It’s honestly the best party I’ve ever been too at my club. Good vibe, good music, good people and you’d be surprised at how much music Stevie made that could rock a club. And it’s probably the cheapest party at $30 in advance – most parties are going for the $100-$150 range. Click here for more information.