Back in the early days of VSB, we used to do this Friday Fun thing where The Champ and I would basically come up with some random yet entertaining way to pass the Friday.
Today we’re going to return to the glory days.
The Champ and I decided to do a little fact or fictioning. What that means is that we’re going to play the guessing game. We’re each going to provide you with 7 facts and 3 fictions. But it doesn’t just stop there, we want everybody here to do the same. We can call it “Getting To Know You 101″ VSB style. Considering the posts from this week and how much personal information has been put out there, I figured what the hell, we might as well go balls to the wall.
Seven Truths and Three Lies About The Champ
1. he wears a pair of women’s eyeglasses roughly five days a week
2. he’s lived in pittsburgh, pa his entire life
3. of the last 5 women he dated before his current gf, 4 of them are married.
4. he hasn’t had an alcoholic beverage since august of 2005
5. not only has he never met panama in person, they’ve only spoken on
the phone roughly five times
6. he got some mean medulla from a dominican in italy (who may have
been a hooker) when he was 19 years old
7. he was once number 9 on sportcenter’s top ten plays of the week
8. he has six older sisters.
9. his close childhood friends know him as “beav” (short for “beaver”)
10. the only white woman he’s ever slept with just happened to be the
one to take his virginity and sh*t
Seven Truths and Three Lies about Panama Jackson
1. I was actually shorter than my little sister until the summer between my 10th and 11th grade years when I grew 6 inches. By the way, my little sister is 3 years younger than me.
2. I’m clearly prone to nicknames, and all throughout high school, my nickname was Phife, named after Phife Dawg from A Tribe Called Quest because I was so short.
3. I once told Roberta Flack to get over herself.
4. I’ve never smoked anything in my entire life.
5. At one point in my life, I was being groomed to become a preacher.
6. My senior year of high school, two white chicks used to stroll the halls of my high school singing my name over and over again as my official theme music. My girlfriend was very unhappy about this and threatened to whip their a*ses.
7. Thru the course of my 4 years in college, I witnessed a murder,was an accessory to drug trafficking, and at one point had over $150K in cash in my possession.
8. I once drove Erick Sermon of EPMD to pick up his car from being serviced because he couldn’t find anybody else to take him.
9. I’ve never been to a professional sporting event of any kind. I have also never been to a D-I college sporting event of any kind despite attending a D-I major state school that is always nationally ranked in basketball and football for graduate school.
10. There is a drink named after me on a menu at a popular restaurant in DC.
Okay, friends, which one’s are true and which one’s are false? And let’s hear what you have.
The floor is now open.
-VSB P aka THE ARONIST aka A SCHOLAR AND A 3 and THE CHAMP