LIsa Kay Davis
Lisa Kay Davis gets paid to craft tweets and hashtags for the corporate world, sometimes writes and enjoys eating way too many overpriced, artisanal cupcakes. She combats social injustice with excessive snark and heavy side-eye.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- If You Ever See What Looks To Be A Dead Possum On The Ground, Leave That Zombie Possum The Fuck Alone
- The 10 Most Dangerous Types Of Supposedly “Cool” White People
- Men Just Don’t Trust Women. And This Is A Problem
- What Exactly Does Dave Chappelle Want From Key & Peele?
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Iron Fist Is Too Annoyingly And Inappropriately White To Be Any Good
- Underground Season 2 Episode 3 Recap
- Six Tips For Everyone Who’s Ever Emailed Me For Advice On How To Start A Blog Or How To Write For A Living
- Dear White People: Here’s 10 Ways To Tell If A Black Person Actually Likes You
- 20 Things “You Ain’t Gon’ Do” In A Black Household