Karma Jonez is a 29 year old Howard graduate, born and raised in Petersburg, Virginia. She is now making somewhat of a living in Atlanta, GA, where she relocated 3 years ago. She is a Public Relations Specialist who drinks too much wine, and watches more Love & Hip Hop than she'd like to admit. She has her own blog and weekly podcast where she says a lot of funny things and talks to super cool people. Her work has been featured on sites like XoJane, Blavity, For Harriet, WETV, BlogHer and more.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- How To Make White People Uncomfortable As An Act of Grace and Mercy
- Why Thirsty White Women Like Leah McSweeney Are A Menace To Society, Explained
- Jeff Sessions’ Confirmation Hearings Were Trump’s America In A Nutshell
- Its Time To Stop Allowing Ourselves To Be Seduced By Shitty White Women
- How The Fuck Do We Stop Trump From Being “Normalized” When Literally EVERYTHING He Says And Does Is Absurd?
- Everything Makes Sense If You Accept That White People Just Want Everyone And Everything Dead
- This Embrace Between Brian Tyree Henry and Keith Stanfield Is The Blackest Thing That Ever Happened This Week
- Why Casey Affleck’s Win Aint A Defense Against Nate Parker’s Loss
- On Slowly But Surely Accepting The Fact That President Obama Kinda Sucks When Talking To And About Black People
- Dr. Umar Johnson And The Hotep Civil War, Explained