Karma Jonez is a 29 year old Howard graduate, born and raised in Petersburg, Virginia. She is now making somewhat of a living in Atlanta, GA, where she relocated 3 years ago. She is a Public Relations Specialist who drinks too much wine, and watches more Love & Hip Hop than she'd like to admit. She has her own blog and weekly podcast where she says a lot of funny things and talks to super cool people. Her work has been featured on sites like XoJane, Blavity, For Harriet, WETV, BlogHer and more.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Moving Day
- The World’s 10 Greatest Enunciating-Ass Negroes, Ranked
- Working From Home Just Might Be That Bullshit
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Why We Joined Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), Explained
- 10 Things White People Don’t Really Seem To Give A Fuck About
- Trump Administration To Tackle Affirmative Action And Keep White Women Out Of College
- Defending And Excusing Problematic Black Men Aint Love, It’s Low Expectations
- Three Non-Football Reasons Why Baltimore Would Be The Best City For Colin Kaepernick
- VSB Interview with Queen Sugar’s Kofi Siriboe