Karma Jonez is a 29 year old Howard graduate, born and raised in Petersburg, Virginia. She is now making somewhat of a living in Atlanta, GA, where she relocated 3 years ago. She is a Public Relations Specialist who drinks too much wine, and watches more Love & Hip Hop than she'd like to admit. She has her own blog and weekly podcast where she says a lot of funny things and talks to super cool people. Her work has been featured on sites like XoJane, Blavity, For Harriet, WETV, BlogHer and more.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- If You Ever See What Looks To Be A Dead Possum On The Ground, Leave That Zombie Possum The Fuck Alone
- The 10 Most Dangerous Types Of Supposedly “Cool” White People
- Men Just Don’t Trust Women. And This Is A Problem
- What Exactly Does Dave Chappelle Want From Key & Peele?
- Iron Fist Is Too Annoyingly And Inappropriately White To Be Any Good
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Underground Season 2 Episode 3 Recap
- 20 Things “You Ain’t Gon’ Do” In A Black Household
- Six Tips For Everyone Who’s Ever Emailed Me For Advice On How To Start A Blog Or How To Write For A Living
- Dear White People: Here’s 10 Ways To Tell If A Black Person Actually Likes You