Jai-Celeste is a 18 year old college student who spends her days contemplating the wonders of her new-found adulthood, and debating if it would be easier just to spend her life as a caterpillar. If you're looking for her you can find her in these e-streets, eating bacon and silently judging the mothers of children with improperly punctuated forenames.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Foods Your Bitch Ass Better Not Bring To A Memorial Day Cookout
- Jared Kushner Is A Thug
- Snoop Dogg Is Still Gangbanging So Hopefully We Won’t Have To Go Through That. I Guess.
- I’m Scared That My Hundreds Of Unanswered Emails, Facebook Messages, And Texts Will Come To Life One Day, Band Together, And Kill Me
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Am I A Blerd? Are You A Blerd? What Makes One A Blerd?
- Root For LaVar Ball If You Want To, But Just Know You’re Rooting For A Piece Of Shit
- Why Black People Care So Damn Much About Potato Salad, Explained
- Five Things Having A Pregnant Wife Has Taught Me
- Will I Attend Your Memorial Day Cookout, Or Nah? (A Flowchart)