Jai-Celeste is a 18 year old college student who spends her days contemplating the wonders of her new-found adulthood, and debating if it would be easier just to spend her life as a caterpillar. If you're looking for her you can find her in these e-streets, eating bacon and silently judging the mothers of children with improperly punctuated forenames.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- If You Ever See What Looks To Be A Dead Possum On The Ground, Leave That Zombie Possum The Fuck Alone
- The 10 Most Dangerous Types Of Supposedly “Cool” White People
- Men Just Don’t Trust Women. And This Is A Problem
- What Exactly Does Dave Chappelle Want From Key & Peele?
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained
- Iron Fist Is Too Annoyingly And Inappropriately White To Be Any Good
- Underground Season 2 Episode 3 Recap
- 20 Things “You Ain’t Gon’ Do” In A Black Household
- Six Tips For Everyone Who’s Ever Emailed Me For Advice On How To Start A Blog Or How To Write For A Living
- Dear White People: Here’s 10 Ways To Tell If A Black Person Actually Likes You