Jai-Celeste is a 18 year old college student who spends her days contemplating the wonders of her new-found adulthood, and debating if it would be easier just to spend her life as a caterpillar. If you're looking for her you can find her in these e-streets, eating bacon and silently judging the mothers of children with improperly punctuated forenames.
VSB in your (in)box
You know what you need in your life? Weekly updates about all the pop culture, race & politics, Bougie Black People™ shit, and other grand tomfoolery we cover here on VSB. Plus early heads up about new tees, new contributors, and our events. Do it.
The Best.Comment.Ever (for today)
There are blockbuster movies and art house films. TPAB is an art house movie. Not even a Wes Anderson joint, but something you might see as part of a museum exhibit before you head to the dinosaur section. I have a yearly membership to the Smithsonian.
VSB in the Tweets
Most Viewed Stories Today
- Coward With Terminal Brain Cancer Jumps Out Of Government-Funded Death Bed To Kill Other Sick People
- Donald Trump Is Just A White Man Allowed And Encouraged To Be As White As He Wants To Be
- The Problem With #TeamLawrence, Explained
- Why I’m Willing to Represent the Entire Black Community to the Not Black Community
- I Saw Girls Trip In A Theater With Like 17 Million Black Women There And Now I Have Thoughts About That Experience!
- True Confessions: I’m Never Saying That Word That Begins With “N” And Ends With “Igga” Again
- Five Perfectly Logical And Understandable Reasons Why Kyrie Irving Would Want Out Of Cleveland
- Game Of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2 Recap: “Stormborn”
- Hey Mona, Stop Trying to Make Hazel-E a Thing. Please?
- The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained